Thursday, November 5, 2009

I Can Make You Blush Baby

I Can Make You Blush Baby: How To Use Blush

Let me guess, you hate blush, right? Never like to use it? You probably think it makes you look like a clown or maybe you're too dark or too light to wear it? Well maybe the problem is you don't know how to apply it!!!

First off, NO ONE is too dark or too light to wear blush!!!
Second, you're right, you can wear too much or wear the wrong color for your complexion.



Blush is used to bring color to the face after you apply foundation. Yes, you can use blush if you don't use foundation but, be sure to moisturize the skin first. Start applying blush from the back part of your cheek (by the top part of your ear) and brush it forward. Try to keep it between your ear and the irises of your eyes...Don't go pass this!!! Here are some of my favorite colors:
Fair-Olive tone: I would use a bronzer (matte meaning, NO SHINE) first to bring color back to the face. Use colors like peach or light pink. It's plain and goes with any eye color and eyeshadow.
Warm-Darker tone: Try using a darker pink, wine, dark peach, or orange. If you want to use a red color, use it lightly!!!



1 comment:

  1. I love my bronzer. I never got into wearing blush, I just don't know how to apply it.

    ReplyDelete

Makeup Course Webinar w/ Londyn Nikole

Makeup Course Webinar w/ Londyn Nikole

Londyn Nikole PodCast

Londyn Nikole PodCast