Sunday, October 25, 2009

A Nude Attitude!!!

A NUDE Attitude Fall Trend: Lips Nude





Hello, all my makeup lovers! I’m back and I got a NUDE attitude! All your favorite celebs like:





Jennifer Lopez





Kim Kardashian



Beyonce Knowles






are wearing the nude lip. It was also a hot look at New York’s Fashion Week ’09. It’s natural, edgy, and sexy all in one. And for all my smoky eye lovers, this is the perfect lip for you. Yes, *pointing* I’m talking to you! So how do you create a nude lip??? HHHMMM…let me think…It’s simple! Just Apply! I would suggest NARS “CARIBE” $24.00 (SEPHORA), SMASHBOX “PRALINE” $22.00 (SEPHORA), M.A.C. “REVEALING” $15 (M.A.C. Locations). And of course, for my RECESSIONISTAS (I didn’t forget about you LOL), Revlon Beyond Natural Cream Lip Gloss: 140 SPICE $7 (Pharmacies), is perfect for you! (And it just so happens to be my favorite :)) So come get with the NUDE attitude cause with this refreshing natural look, you can’t go wrong! :)




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Makeup Course Webinar w/ Londyn Nikole

Makeup Course Webinar w/ Londyn Nikole

Londyn Nikole PodCast

Londyn Nikole PodCast