Monday, August 30, 2010

Scarlett Johansson’s D&G Fall 2010 Makeup Ad Campaign

So, I know I may be a little late on this D&G Fall 2010 Makeup Ad Campaign with Scarlett Johnson,..sorry sue me :) but all I can say is HAUTE!!! I love it!!





This fall is all about a dark lip( yes again) but more on the 'plum" side and more satin unlike last fall when it was all about matte lips. If you didn't notice she also has a smokey eye to top off that lip, so ladies if you like the dark lip and eye..this FALL season is all for you!!





Wondering what color she's wearing?











Dolce & Gabbana's Classic Cream lipstick in Amethyst.




Well I know what color I'm wearing for the fall, what about you?! !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Makeup Course Webinar w/ Londyn Nikole

Makeup Course Webinar w/ Londyn Nikole

Londyn Nikole PodCast

Londyn Nikole PodCast